10 Moments from speech of Narendra Modi on 18/04/2018 in London

My 10 favorite moments from yesterday's speech of Modi were - 


● My problem is not against criticism. To criticise, one has to research and find proper facts.


● Don't need to read books to understand poverty.


● I believe in 'education for kids पढ़ाई, employment for youth कमाई, healthcare for senior citizens दवाई'.


● I can make mistakes, but never with any wrong intentions.


● People have more expectations from us because they know that we can deliver. Days of incremental change are over.


● The person in the railway station was Narendra Modi. The person in the Royal Palace in London today is the sevak of 125 crore Indians.


● We have a million problems but we have a billion people who can solve them.


● What prevented Indian Prime Ministers from going to Israel? Yes, I will go to Israel and I will even go to Palestine. I will boost cooperation with Saudi Arabia and for the energy needs of India I will also engage with Iran.


● The realities of our nation did not let me sleep. I was determined to bring about a positive change in the lives of India’s poor.


● Modi knows how to give a reply in the same language. (In reference to surgical strikes).


Post a Comment

0 Comments